05 January 2012
New issue of EpiSouth Quarterly Electronic Bulletin is online
Citation style for this article: New issue of EpiSouth Quarterly Electronic Bulletin is online. Euro Surveill. 2012;17(1):pii=20046. Available online: http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20046
Date of submission:
The latest issue of EpiSouth Journal (No. 15 Vol 6 2012) is now available online at:
The EpiSouth Network aims at creating a framework of collaboration for the control of public health threats in the Mediterranean region and South East Europe. The EpiSouth quarterly electronic bulletin is published on-line in English, French and Arabic four times a year. It is one of the products of the EpiSouth project (http://www.episouthnetwork.org), a network co-funded by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the Italian Ministry of Health.
- EpiSouth Events: Presentation of the Network activities at different meetings.
- EpiSouth Documents: Participation of EpiSouth experts in ECDC’s Rapid Risk Assessment of A(H5N1) Avian Influenza in Egypt and statistics on web site access
- EpiSouth Activities: Multi-lingual version of the web site and WP2 Technical meeting
- EpiSouth Network: Current status of the EpiSouth Network
- Focus Topic: ENPI Info Centre publication on Euro-Mediterranean Partnership Regional Cooperation
Disclaimer:The opinions expressed by authors contributing to Eurosurveillance
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the European Centre for Disease Prevention
and Control (ECDC) or the editorial team or the institutions with which the authors
are affiliated. Neither ECDC nor any person acting on behalf of ECDC is responsible
for the use that might be made of the information in this journal.
The information provided on the Eurosurveillance site is designed to support,
not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her
physician. Our website does not host any form of commercial advertisement.
Eurosurveillance [ISSN] - ©2007-2013. All rights reserved